In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is any data that can be personally connected to you, for example your name, address, email addresses, and user behaviour.
1. Data controller for data processing and contact person
(1) Data controller in accordance with Art. 4 para.7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is System-Technik Vogl GmbH, Am Anger 6 in 82237 Wörthsee/Etterschlag, represented by Managing Director Gerald Vogl; cf. our legal notice.
(2) If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
System-Technik Vogl GmbH
Data protection officer
Am Anger 6
82237 Wörthsee, Etterschlag
2. Your rights when using the website
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR the right to obtain information about the data we hold about you that was collected during your visit to the website;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR the right to request incorrect or complete personal data stored by us is corrected;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art 7. para. 3 GDPR the right to revoke your prior consent to processing your data at any time. The result of this is that we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future. The legality of the processing based on the consent until revocation by the data subject remains unaffected.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive the data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another data controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website violated your right to informational self-determination. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision is responsible for System-Technik Vogl GmbH.
- If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
3. Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular, to protect your personal data from dangers during data transfers, as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These measures are kept up to date with the latest state of the art technology.
4. Processing personal data
(1) Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR)
• IP address
• Date and time of request
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Request status/HTTP status code
• The amount of data transmitted
• The website making the request
• Operating system and device
• Language and version of your browser software.
(2) Our website's additional functions and offers
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data which we will use to provide the respective service.
Contact us by email / contact form
If you have any questions, you have the options of contacting us via the email address given on the website or the contact form. Your data will be processed to answer your request.
We will delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by the law to continue retaining it.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
5. Google maps integration
(1) We use Google maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under No. 4 (1) of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated to your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
6. Use of Google Web fonts
In order to display our contents correctly and graphically appealingly across all browsers, we use fonts from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (Google Web Fonts). Google Web Fonts are loaded into your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. A connection to Google will be established automatically. It is theoretically possible - but currently also unclear whether and for what purposes - that Google collects personal data.
7. Obligation to provide data
There is no obligation to make data legally available. However, some functions of our website cannot be used without providing personal data.